Before I got to Grand Traverse Resort, my contact there mentioned that they had a Dylan's Candy Bar at the resort. I was super excited and promised that I would hug the store as soon as I saw it. LOL I know I'm a little silly, but I can't help it. I love candy. And if you love candy, Dylan's is the place to shop. Dylan happen's to be the daughter of Ralph Lauren and she came up with Dylan's candy bar through her love of art and candy. They have over 5,000 types of candy, so there is definitely something to please everyone. Check out the website here.
I found this 32 ounce chocolate candy bar in the store. Talk about chocolate overload.
Ever tried Dirt Balls?
More after the jump
These lollipops were huge.
Definitely more than a mouth full.
I was super excited, (happy dance included), when I returned to my room after the 1st day of my meeting and was greeted by this:
Even more excited when I opened the bag and discovered what was inside.
| Chocolate Covered Potato Chips |
If you love the combination of salty and sweet, you HAVE TO try chocolate covered potato chips. I know it sounds wear, but trust me, they are SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. (More about the chips later.)
I bought this too! Who can resist Belgian chocolates?
| I need this shirt |
On my last day in Michigan, I had a few extra hours before my flight, so my client and I got lunch in the downtown area and check out a few of the local shops. I had to stop in the candy shop and get a caramel apple, but look what else they had there:
| Chocolate Covered Twinkies |
Chocolate covered Twinkies look tempting, but I'm sure its a diabetic's worse dream. Would you try one?











No comments:
Post a Comment