Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

6/15/2011

Emotions Make Me...- Day 1

Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge 


Ten things you’d say to ten different people right now.
1.Last guy to hurt me "You're bi-polar. You suck. You let go a good thing, but I always knew you'd be the downfall."
2. My dad "You're amazing. I'm super blessed to have you as my father. Your guidance, patience and love me the world to me. You are truly priceless and I love you."
3. My guy bestie "Woodie" "Your life = my entertainment." LOL "But seriously, I hope you find true love soon because I want to see you really happy."
4. My brother A.Dion "I love you. We bump heads, but I couldn't imagine life without you. You challenge me and inspire me and................I'm mom and dad's favorite child." LOL
5. My Former Security Blanket "I can't explain the connection I feel to you. I can't explain the love I have for you. I can't explain how you are the only one who can take me from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat. I wish you could take off your sunglasses and see what you had in me..." - EWW super mushy, okay moving on
6. My Drinking Partner, My Love, My Homie "I love you. You're the bomb.com friend, you're always there with a listening ear and a drink. You spoil me (much appreciated). I can't even explain how much I value our friendship, but you are pretty priceless as well and I miss you."
7. My groo Faar "Love you to pieces. You keep me sane. You talk me off the ledge and catch me when I'm about to fall. You're amazing. Super proud of you going after your dreams. You're going to be the best doctor ever. I LOVE YOU."
8. My mom "I see more and more of you in myself every day. I'm happy because that means I'm growing into a beautiful women who'll be a great wife someday. Not a mother, just a great wife. LOL I hope that I make you proud, because I'm truly honored to call you my mom. I love our shopping trips, pantie dancing, caramel apple making and laying on the couch watching movies. You're the best!" (Okay #5 gave me a few tears and this one definitely brought more. I don't think this was supposed to be so mushy)
Okay let me flip things
9. Girls in my past, present and future "Sometimes you drive me crazy. Sometimes I want to shake you. Sometimes I want to slap you. Sometimes I forget that with age comes experience. Some things can't be planned. Enjoy your life now and all things will come in the appropriate time."
10. To my BC "I LOVE YOU GUYS. You distract me from my work ALL THE TIME. You keep me laughing throughout the day.You're great to vent to and bounce ideas off of. We need a reunion soon. Can't wait til November. Two words: JELLO SHOTS!"

I was going to end with just one message for BC, but it wouldn't be right if I didn't give you guys individual shout outs as well.

J "You're wild and I love it. Love your sense of style. You're a good friend. Another brother. So happy for you and I can't wait to drink, celebrate at your wedding." LOL

A "YOU ARE A FOOL. I always have to put my head down on my desk & just laugh after reading your emails. We clicked from the moment we met. G-n-S always."

L (Suzy) - "Gemela! I admire your s-c. Can I get some? Oh and Target has a sale on vitamin D. Better stock up. LOL"

T - "You're the sister I never had. I love the honesty we share. And even though I didn't like you when I first met you, I'm glad that our friendship has grown to where it is now. I miss you, we need to hook up soon."

NasTee - "I just realized I didn't like you when I first met you either and look how things have changed? LOL my party partner, tons of fun and you keep me laughing. You're great to vent to because you always give me a different way of looking at things. I feel like I haven't seen u in ages. Wanna watch a sad movie so you can cry? LOL"

Okay that was way too emotional for me. I hate being emotional.
Who remembers H-Town's song Emotions? As soon as I finished writing this post, this was the first song that came to mind. I had to find it and post it. I use to LOVE this song. Listen below.

4 comments :

  1. HE HE HE :) ... look at you getting all mushy and junk ...but this was a good post.
     1) you'll never see me cry ..lol. 2) glad BC is there to serve and entertain you... 3) you need to move mom dukes up to #1 or 2 or 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL #1 will go down if I have anything to do with it. I'm pulling out all the saddest movies I know and coming over the next time it rains. And I wrote these as they came to mind, so the first person listed just happened to be the first one I wanted to say something to. And I just realized that the first 6 people are men. Idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. if #1 is who i think it is...he should be #10...lol. jk,  Awh you should definitely share your family section with them, I think they will love what you wrote about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you confusing #1 w/ #5? Truthfully, if I listed them according to where they stand in my life, they would be 9 and 10.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena