Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

6/17/2011

Places to Visit - Day 4

Day 4 of the Ten for 30 Challenge


Ten Place I Really Want to Go


1. Venice


2. Amalfi Coast...need I say more?





3. Australia


4. Thailand


5. Istanbul...A'Jia Hotel or Escape to Shape





6. Dubai...check out the Shangri-La Hotel


7. Egypt


8. Coast Rica


Sign me up for a chair right here





Its funny how most places on my list are not located in the United States. I want to see the world. I live here, I figure, there is plenty of time for me to travel to the US. But I do have two places I would like to visit here.


9. Grand Canyon 


10. Vegas - I know its crazy that I've never been, so I need to make a trip out there a.s.ap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena