Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

6/21/2011

Hello from Shy-Town


I was talking to one of my followers from Portugal last week and he was telling me how his girlfriend lived in Shy-town. I immediately thought, "Shy-town? Sounds familiar. What city is that?" Then I realized he was talking about "Chi-town" b.k.a. Chicago. I corrected him on the spelling and mentioned how I would actually be visiting the city soon.

I'm in Chicago now for work and having a great time already. I missed my flight and was stuck at the airport for half the day, but I arrived safely. As soon as I got to Chicago, I dumped my bags in my room and went shopping. Most stores were closed because I got in so late, but I did buy a few things. I'll do a later post on what I bought.
Check out the pics I took last night.


I call this picture "All of the Lights"



Last night I went to dinner at Rock Bottom and got the Lobster and Shrimp Tacos. YUMMY YUM. I was honestly sad I only got two tacos and tempted to go there for lunch again today just to order the again. If you visit Chicago, I definitely recommend getting these tacos. 
(OMG I just realized that there is a Rock Bottom in Bethesda, Maryland. I will be visiting that location soon. I hope the menu is the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena