1. Take a Flying Trapeze Class
2. Go ziplining...maybe at night
3. Make homemade ice cream drumsticks (found the recipe on here)
(I'm tagging my girl NasTee in this one. No one loves ice cream more than her, so she has to make them with me)
4. Eat a big fat YUMMY lobster. (I've been CRAVING lobster, but refuse to eat it until I go home to New England . Hello, MAINE LOBSTER. Need I say anymore. I almost forgot to tag my brother A.Dion for this one)

5. Sign up for tennis class.
6. Spend at least one day a month at the beach. (
7. Attend a wine festival.
8. Enjoy a summer night on the rooftop of the Donovan House.
(Pilar is getting tagged again because of our fond memories at the Donovan House. Inside joke. LOL)
9. Get new ink.
10. Attend Jazz in the Gardens. (Hopefully Gloislane will come with me.)So when I first started this list, I didn't think I would be able to come up with 1o things. Now I can't seem to stop coming up with things I want to do. So I'm going to continue my list until I run out of ideas. just keep the list going. I don't know how I plan to do all of these things with all the traveling I'm doing for work, but hey a girl can plan and dream right?
11. Get some Curbside Cupcakes from Eastern Market with Gloislane. - THIS IS A MUST!
12. Attend the Maryland State Fair and the New York State Fair. (My sister-in-law swears the NY State Fair is thee best, so we made plans last summer for her to take me this year. I'll be sure to post my review of the fair.)
13. Go to the Maryland Renaissance Festival.
(I've been wanting to go for the past few years and have never went, basically out of pure laziness. Maybe this year I will actually get around to it and drag Synnamin with me)
14. Go to Mussel Bar with all my girls that love mussels which pretty much includes everyone tagged above.
15. Attend an arts festival. I don't know of any good ones this summer, so if you do, please let me know.
16. Participate in a flash mob. Signed up for Flash Mob America.
(Crazy right? I know, especially for me being the super shy person who doesn't dance, but something about dancing around with a hundred other people seems exhilarating.)
17. Play Flashlight Tag.
(The idea sounds really fun. Takes me back to being a kid again. I have no clue where this game could take place, but I'm going to try to plan it. And how cute are these flashlight markers?)
Last but definitely NOT least
18. Complete 60 days of the Insanity Workout. (This might be the hardest thing on my list to accomplish, but I have a friend who is a major nagger, so as long as he stays on me, I will stick with this workout.)
Footnote: I REALLY want to go to the Texas State Fair too, but thats after Labor Day. Last year they had fried margaritas and fried beer. Don't you wonder what that taste like? Deep fried butter? No, I'll pass on that one.











I'm always looking for rooftops! Donovan House huh?
ReplyDeleteYea the Donovan House rooftop is nice and pretty at night.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm late but I'm up for the following...
ReplyDelete2, 6, (I got u in August), 7, 11, 13 (I wanted to go last year but didn't make it), and 14, and 15. Just remember what each number is...but yes #2 for ziplining is a MUST!
I'm so not going to remember #s but I'll remember the events. Eastern Market is schedule for July
ReplyDeleteYou talkin about for cupcakes?? Hmmm ok just let me know what day bc I think Imma pioneer that month.
ReplyDeleteYea cupcakes. July 9th.
ReplyDelete