Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

3/21/2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I recently stumbled upon the designs of Rosena Sammi.  Rosena combines Indian design elements with modern aesthetics and creates amazing jewelry. I love the all the bright colors that are incorporated in Indian designs, so combining bright colors and bangles is a great move. See some of her jewelry below.


The Pyaar Braid and Ridge Bangles are perfect if you want simple gold bangles. They come in a set of 6 bangles for $49.00.

I love the Rishi Bangles. Fifty wired bangles are linked together to make one bracelet and it comes in gold or silver for $49.99

All of the above jewelry can be bought on Rosena Sammi. The above images were also taken from Rosena Sammi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena