Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

3/09/2011

Lusting for Burberry

I'm not sure if I have said it before, but I have this special addiction for Burberry. I like the traditional pattern, but love the plaid in Black and Grey Check Lowry as well. No one can argue the fact that Burberry has always had the best trench coats. At some point in my life, I plan on owning a Burberry trench. 

Last night Monica was at the Lakers vs. Hawks game supporting her hubby Shannon Brown and rocking one of the flyest Burberry coats I have seen: Burberry Prorsum Studded cotton-twill jacket. I NEED this coat in my life.

Monica

This version retails for $3,595, but is currently sold out. No surprise there.


burberry spikes Burberry Prorsums studded trench jacket

I love the longer version as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena