Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

3/15/2011

Broken-Hearted Girl - Day 16


So I'm a little behind with this music challenge, but I'll try to catch up.
Day 16 - A Song that made me cry
BeyoncĂ© - Broken-Hearted Girl

"This song right here!" Pause.



This song goes deep for me. The first time I heard this song, I felt as if BeyoncĂ© and Babyface had read my journal and then written this song. I had so many feelings wrapped up in this song, I definitely shed tears listening to the song over and over again. The lyrics spoke my feelings for someone I cared so, so, much about. Someone I loved and in when it was all over, I ended up being the broken-hearted girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena