Last night, my girls Asipproc, Synnamin and I were having a discussion about colored jeans. Colored jeans are back and style now, and we all agreed we weren't too sure if we would jump on that trend. I remember when I was back in middle school (many, many years ago), I had a pair of purple jeans. I loved those purple jeans and thought I was so cool. I even had a pink and purple sweater that I would wear with those jeans. I was too cute. You couldn't tell me anything. Today, I am not sure how anxious I would be about rocking those jeans.
I do love the way Helena from Brooklyn Blonde rocks her colored jeans here.
Sneak peek:











I have a pair of purple jeans and a pair of electric blue jeans. I love them because they can make my outfit pop without trying and well...they are bright and hip like myself. Lol. I've had them for a few years so I'm glad I was above the trend. I will be buying more now I guess. (XOXO...you know you love me. LOL!!)
ReplyDeleteI love electric blue. I would actually consider wearing a pair of those. I also found another cute pair at Zara I will be doing a post on soon.
ReplyDeleteI love electric blue. I would actually consider wearing a pair of those. I also found another cute pair at Zara I will be doing a post on soon.
ReplyDelete