Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

3/14/2011

Its About Time

I love big watches. Here are a few more I found while browsing the Nordstrom website:

Nixon '42-20 Chrono' Crystal Bezel Watch

Glam Rock 'So Be Mood' Bracelet Watch

I won't even post the Fendi watch I saw. Lets just say it was $2,000 and I won't be buying that anytime soon. I love the La Mer Collection watches and will definitely talk more about them later, but since I mentioned the collection...

Just when I was about to finish this post, one more watch caught my eye. I have a small addiction to black watches. I own three right now, but I am always seeing others that I want to buy. I literally have to talk myself out of buying another one because I have others at home that I barely wear. One word describes the watch below: Blackout.

Michael Kors 'Madison' Resin & Crystal Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena