Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

4/27/2011

Younikness

You already know about my weakness for jewelry and I have a thing for unique jewelry. I love pieces that are one-of-a-kind or even a few-of-a-kind that I won't see a million other women wearing.


Enter: Younikness

The name speaks for itself. Here are a few pieces I am admiring.


These earrings are made with twine and felt. 
Fleur Tropical Earrings $23.82


I LOVE big earrings. These 'The Goddess' earrings are a must have for me.

The Goddess Earrings $24.82
More looks after the jump
I love the color of the 'Blue Flame' earrings, but I'm not sure if I love anything else about them.

Blue Flame Earrings $29.00

I love the Tribal print, so I need to get a pair of the 'Carry Me Away' earrings.

Carry Me Away $26.82
Carry Me Away earrings come in black as well



Younikness also has cute hair accessories


Check out their site to see more of their handcrafted creations.

All of the above images via Younikness.

2 comments :

  1. Thank u SO much for posting this! I'm off to her site! I'm dying over here for "The Goddess" earrings!
    -K.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Thanks for reading the blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena