Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

4/26/2011

Hate That I Love You

Olivia Palmero's personality on TV is the worst. Seeing her on TV, I can't help, but hate her. Nevertheless, I have to admit she has great style. I love her look at the Couple of the Year Awards in Germany and her arm candy is pretty cute too.


Above images taken from The Vogue Diaries

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE Olivia. I wish I didn't but she's sooooo dope I just can't quit her. Her style is unparalleled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style, but not her attitude. She has a very aristocratic personality. I'm sure that comes with her upbringing and family though. Her style is amazing. I'd be her friend just to go shopping with her and meet all the designers she knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I'm super excited that you read my blog. I read yours all the time and love it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena