"I'm have a serious addiction to accessories, mainly jewelry and purses."
In the past two months, I've sent a pretty penny on jewelry and not because I lack in the jewelry department. As I sit on my bed right now, I can count 8 jewelry boxes. Oh no wait, I forgot the basket I have for large bangles and the two containers I have for other bracelets. Can you see my point? I have TOO much jewelry, but this does not stop me from continuing to by more. I have a problem. Do they have rehab for this type of addiction? If so, please sign me up. I promise, I will not be mad at you.
Check out some of the jewelry I bought after the jump.
Check out some of the jewelry I bought after the jump.
I'm a sucker for bright colors.
I saw the blue ring and instantly fell in love. I put it on my finger and it fit perfectly, so I took that as a sign that I had to buy it.
I also went to a jewelry party by DSNS Style and bought several (too many) pieces. Check out their site here and tell them "YaYa" sent you.
This necklace was hard to photograph, so I'll post another picture once I wear it. Its several silver chains connected and adorned with different color beads.
I couldn't resist getting the zebra earrings in several colors.
I couldn't resist these wooden bangles. Perfect with a maxi dress when I'm channeling my inner 'hippie girl'.
I had originally bought the silver and gold necklace (upper left corner) to turn into earlaces, but I love the necklace so much, I decided to keep it as such. I recently bought another necklace that I'm going to use for my earlaces instead.















I can never find any pieces that look like that....maybe I am accessory blind!
ReplyDeleteI have an eye for accessories I guess. I can go into a store and instantly pick up things. Its a gift and a curse because I always end up buying too many things. I don't know how to say no to myself.
ReplyDeleteNice haul. Loving that blue ring!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl. Now I am on the lookout for a gold statement necklace. I can't believe with all the jewelry I have, I don't have one.
ReplyDelete