As soon as I saw this case I said “Oh you fancy huh?” Totally LOVING the Gold Baroque iPhone Case.
Umm who wouldn’t want a coloring book filled with Biggie, Snoop, Kanye and Lil Kim. The Colour Me Hip Hop coloring book might be the coolest ever.
My goal is to buy a bike before the end of the summer. I think the Bike Laser Tail Light is a perfect buy for the times I decide to ride my bike at night.
If I used pencils, this Oops Eraser would be great. Nevertheless, I think its super cute.
I LOVE these Slang Flashcards. I don’t think I need them. I’m pretty hip, but I think they would be fun to read and just laugh at. I actually have a couple friends I could gift these to as well. Hmm
For people like me who text and drive (#dontjudgeme) or use their phone for navigation, the Steering Wheel Smartphone Mount is pretty cool.



















No comments:
Post a Comment