Hyper Smash

Random thoughts, music and interests

5/18/2011

Been Around the World and I, I, I,

Remember that song by Lisa Stansfield? My brother used to play that song ALL the time when it first came out. I loved it until he played the song out.


I feel like this is the song I will be singing the next couple weeks as I am traveling for work. I won't literally be traveling all over the world, but I will be traveling all over the country. Right now I am in Michigan at a beautiful resort (more on that in another post). Next week I will be in Texas and after that my travel is up in the air. I'll be living out of suitcases the next few weeks and I have to admit, I kind of love it. 


Anyway, peep the video for "All Around the World" below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Blogspot

© 2013 Randomly Yaya , All RightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena